Pre Event Day Info
Important Event Information
Find everything you need to know about event day in one handy document!
Race Day Check
- Your race number (and pins to attach it)
- Your timing bib with disposable transponder (attached)
- Your transport booked/organised to your start line – you will be on a list of names at the bus
- Official Gear bag for bag drop with bag tag on it
- Weather appropriate clothing, plus sunscreen and cap.
There will be no replacement numbers or timing chips available at the race start areas.
Please pin your race number to the front of your t-shirt or running vest and make sure it is clearly visible. You must not use someone else’s number, nor let someone else use yours. Marshals will remove you from the race before you cross the finish line.
There will be plenty of parking at all event start lines and at the finish/event village.
Marathon - We recommend parking in the one of the all-day parking zones around the Tauranga CBD.
Half Marathon - We recommend parking in the Blake Park car park, corner of Miro Street and Kawaka Street.
Quarter Marathon - We recommend parking in the Council Car Park at 62 Golf Road, Mount Maunganui or on the surrounding streets.
6KM Run/Walk - We recommend parking on the surrounding streets.